Friday 27 April 2012

So..... I am now a mummy of 3.  Part of a family of 5.  Cannot actually believe it but no one NO ONE has bought us a 'baby book' to mark all those important milestones.... does anyone actually fill those bloody things in?  So, because we have no book I have taken it upon myself to use a blog instead.  Maybe I'll keep it up to date, maybe I wont but even if I only post occasionally Im sure it will be more than if I were to fill in a book.  I wish I'd done this with Jacob but hopefully I can maybe go back and add some Jacob memories at some point from when he came along.


Gwen Amelia and Amberley Elsa were born 15th April 2012, 7lb 3oz and 7lb 1oz respectively.  They didnt have an easy journey with Gwen coming naturally and Amberley being the wrong way round and having to come via a c-section.  Jacob or 'Cob' was born 10 November 2005, 7lb 2.5oz and will feature just as much in this blog as the girls. 


This is a blog that I am really doing for my own benefit so that I can remember or be reminded of all the things that we are going to experience on this journey of parentdom.  We are doing ok so far, the girls are 12 days old today.  Already we are in a routine and seem to be settling into family of 5 life quite nicely.  Who knows what I will do when Richard goes back to work?  Two girls screaming for a clean bum and food at the same time with Jacob wanting to watch his new favourite cartoons is going to be a challenge,  BUT we can do it.  Bloody hope we can anyway.



Jacob, minutes after he was born 10 November 2005.





No comments:

Post a Comment